The OSM Maritime Group is providing high quality crew management, technical management and services for the offshore and shipping industry. We operate more than 450 units worldwide from our 26 offices. We offer a broad range of global services to our diversified customer base and we aim to deliver the best value money can buy in the segments we operate.
OSM Africa has 4 legal entities in the African continent and a huge network of partners. OSM Congo is the largest set-up in Africa.
Our General Manager in Congo has accepted new challenges within the OSM Maritime Group and consequently we are looking for his replacement.
As General Manager – Republic of Congo you will be overall responsible, including P&L, for the business and operations in the country. You will head a team of 10 office employees and about 250 seafarers and report directly to Director of OSM Africa.
Your main and most important task will be to grow the business further and ensure a smooth and efficient operation.
Furthermore, you will be in charge of:
- Manage office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Manage customer’s relations
- Ensure OSM operational standards
- Financial reporting
- Sales activities
- Ensure compliance with local regulations and OSM policies and procedures;
- The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record of at least 5 years in a management position and knowledge of Africa market (preferably Republic of Congo).
- A key requirement is solid, overall experience with accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures, and knowledge of clerical practices and procedures, experience within human resources management practices, and knowledge of business and management principles.
- Graduation in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Administration / Management
- College / University, Bachelor's degree
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English and French
- Problem analysis and assessment
- Problem solving skills
- Decision making
- Planning and organizing
- Work and time management
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Delegation of authority and responsibility
- Information gathering and monitoring;
- Coaching skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- For the right candidate, we offer an attractive salary package, including living and housing allowances, insurances and annual flights for family.
Job added by OSM Maritime Group