Organize the jobs in the drilling areas and assisting the driller in conducting the drilling and well operation in a safe manner according to plans and procedures
Job Category: Full Time/Regular
Rig Name: West Bollsta
•Valid IWCF well control certificate
•Minimum 2 years’ experience as Derrickman
•Polytechnic petroleum college, petroleum technology discipline, or relevant engineering qualification
•Valid offshore medical certificate approved by Norwegian authorities
•Valid offshore safety training certificate approved by Norwegian authorities
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· Compliance with applicable laws.
· That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies.
· That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
· Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
· Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
· Contribute with OBS card reporting.
· verifying client drilling program vs. Seadrill requirements
· Seadrill training, certification and competence compliance management
· Meeting activities in a proactive and constructive manner.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required.
· Organizing crews and equipment for ongoing and upcoming operations.
· All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports
· All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required
· That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports
· That the plans for upcoming operations are known to the crew
· Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations
· All drills and checks are conducted as required
· All applicable reports and logs as required by Driller, client and company are maintained.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Subordinates are trained in order to make them suitable for a higher position.
· Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
· Well kill operations as per instructions from Seadrill supervisors.
· Preparation for future drilling operations
EQUIPMENT & SYSTEMS
· Operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment.
· That the drilling equipment is maintained including first line maintenance and maintenance is recorded.
· Measure and record all critical dimensions of down hole equipment to be run in the well.
· All tubular’s, handling gear and other equipment required for the well operations are prepared.
· As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.Location: Norway
Job added by Seadrill Management Ltd.