JOB TITLE: Project Planner
REPORTING TO: Technical Manager
LOCATION: Houston (onshore)
Set new standards. Own the Opportunity.
Seadrill is one of the world’s most modern offshore deep-water drilling companies. Using ground-breaking technology, we operate in 15 countries across five continents, employing some 5,000 people representing 65 nationalities.
At Seadrill, we work together to be the best we can - for our customers, our business and each other. Help us to keep innovating, improving and creating new opportunities, and we’ll give you what you need to be your best too.
As the Project Planner, you will provide support and planning for the fleet.
Job Specific Responsibilities
· Liaise with rig and project teams to provide planning support for Special Periodic Survey (SPS), contract prep, upgrades and reactivation projects both onshore and offshore as required.
· Provide onsite support for class and third-party project scopes.
· Provide planning services for out of service and planned maintenance activities as directed by SPS/UWILD directives.
· Facilitate interactive planning and scope challenge sessions to finalize project basis documentation.
· Liaise with OEMs for technical support and follow up of technical queries related to project requirements.
· Develop and carry out planned, in house, onsite project audits with rig teams and SPS Engineers.
· Provide support for follow up and close out documentation requirements as required per SPS/UWILD Directives.
· Liaise with Regulatory and Class authorities to ensure Seadrill compliance with latest class requirements, assist rig teams in development of optimized project planning.
· Monitor, update and report actual status versus planned throughout the execution period.
· Ensure all data for reporting is collected and documentation completed.
· Ensure compliance with current Seadrill SPS/UWILD requirements.
· Administrative duties supporting long term planning, budgeting and reporting of Seadrill Share Capital Equipment Pool (SSCE) and compliance with Seadrill Maintenance Management Systems
· Relevant engineering degree or equivalent planning technical qualification
· 5 years minimum experience in maintenance environment. Enterprise maintenance systems knowledge and proven experience in hands on planning operations
· Technical documentation report writing and audit skills
· Good hands on skills and ability to teach and train others
· Experience with Project Delivery in Drilling or EPC environment
Must pass drug screen and background check
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
What You’ll Get In Return
We value our people and work hard to retain them. So wherever you join us, you’ll thrive in a challenging, encouraging and supportive environment that brings out the best in you. We also offer a competitive package built around an attractive base salary, with plenty of training and development opportunities and a range of benefits tailored to your location.
Join Seadrill. Own the Opportunity.
Seadrill is an equal opportunity employer.Location: United States of America (USA)
Job added by Seadrill Management Ltd.