For our smallest LNG Tanker working along the Norwegian coastline, we are searching for a safety committed, qualified and experienced Chief Officer.
Due to trade area and flag requirements, we are only accepting Nordic applicants.
Candidates will be evaluated continuously and can be concluded before limit date. Commencement by appointment.
Duties and responsibilities
The right Chief Officer has excellent leadership and teambuilding qualities.
- Tankerman Highest Grade Gas Certificate
- Experience as Chief Officer
- Experience from LNG tanker
- Deck Officer Cl. 3 Certificate - minimum
- ECDIS IMO 1.27
- Pilot Excemption Certificate - Norwegian coast
- Security Duties
- Health Certificate
- IT proficient and able to do cost monitoring
- Quality experience from the oil and gas industry relevant for the role
- High Focus on safety and the environment
- Team player
- Solution oriented and "can-do" attitude
- You are an active and visible leader
We can offer
- A fully integrated shipping company
- Long track record of successful operations
- A hectic and challenging environment with great possibilities for training and development
- 4 weeks rotation
Knutsen OAS Shipping AS is a fully integrated shipping company. We do shipping operation, newbuilding supervision, chartering and project development in-house. The head quarter is in Haugesund, Norway.
Our objective is to maintain a fleet of high quality- and technically advanced vessels. Every vessel we own and operate is of a high technical standard. Knutsen OAS Shipping has a strong focus on health, safety, security, environment and quality throughout the company’s entire range of activities, which is fundamental in our business.
Knutsen OAS Shipping (KOAS) has management on product tankers, chemical tanker and LNG tankers, and Knutsen NYK Offshore Tankers (KNOT) has management on shuttle tankers and FSO’s.Location: Europe (EU)
Job added by Knutsen NYK Offshore Tankers AS